Rooted in Private Instruction
Private and group music lessons are the "bread and butter" of Vibe Music Academy's educational approach, because we believe that it is only through specific, personalized attention that students will reach their musical potential. Using our well-rounded teaching approach, our lessons are uniquely tailored to the musical goals and interests of the students, while still maintaining a healthy focus on the fundamentals of music performance to foster the development of a well-rounded musician.
Vibe offers personalized lesson options to ensure you are getting the exact education you want.
- Instruments: Guitar, piano, voice, drums/percussion, early childhood music, strings, woodwinds, brass, theory & composition
- Lesson types: Individual or group (up to three students)
- Duration: 30, 45, or 60 minute
- Frequency: Weekly, twice weekly, or every other week
- Lesson location: Either at your teacher's home studio or in the comfort of your own home. See our teacher pages for the specific location and travel availability of each teacher.
- Genres: Classical, Pop, Rock, Country, Jazz/Blues, Church Music, School Readiness, and more
- Performances: Participation in our frequent, fun Recital Soirees, offering students enjoyable performance experiences and opportunities to demonstrate their musical progress.
- Private lesson cost: $25 per 30-min lesson ($37.50 per 45-min, or $50 per 60-min lesson).
- Group lesson cost per student: $15 per 30-min lesson ($22.50 per 45-min, or $30 per 60-min lesson).
- Travel fees: Depending on where you live, our teachers are happy to travel to you for a travel fee, which ranges from $0-15 depending on the teacher.
Still have more questions about our music lessons program? Visit our contact page to call/email us or to fill out an information request form.