Recitals that are actually fun.
Most of us can attest to the painfully long, dull events that student recitals tend to be.
Well, we've got something different in mind. At Vibe, we think that student recitals should reflect the excitement and celebration deserved of the hard working and talented students being showcased. That's why we've made some adjustments to the typical flow of recitals.
We call them Recital Soirees,
and here's what they're like.
- Food and drink receptions as a part of a community celebration of the accomplishments of the students.
- Musical programs that feature a varying combination of classical, contemporary, and original music.
- Time-sensitive performance segments that usually won't last more than an hour.
- Performances featuring individual lesson and group ensemble students.
- Well thought out performance orders so that students will always perform amidst others of similar ability levels.
- Free admission to performers. Affordable entrance fees to guests.
- Frequent Recital Soirees that take place four times per year.
- 2016 Fall Recital Soiree - Tuesday, November 29th
- 2017 Winter Recital Soiree - date TBD
- 2017 Spring Recital Soiree - date TBD
- 2017 Summer Recital Soiree - date TBD