Ensembles Coming soon to Vibe Music ACademy!
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."
This old saying perfectly sums up the value we place on ensembles here at Vibe. Soon, our music academy will offer students the opportunity to be a part of performance groups with other students with similar musical interests and abilities. When students participate in ensembles, they learn what it takes to set a goal and achieve it as a group, they develop communication skills both verbally and musically, they discover how to fulfill the different roles of a soloist and an accompanist, and most of all they gain invaluable experience contributing to something bigger than themselves.
Learn the ins-and-outs of what our ensemble program will look like, and see what's right for you.
- Instruments: Guitar, piano, voice, drums/percussion, violin, viola, cello, double bass, flute, clarinet, organ, & composition
- Ensemble types: Classical, Pop, Rock, Jazz/Blues, Church Music, & Choir
- Duration: 60 minute rehearsals directed by one of our skilled faculty members
- Frequency: Eight rehearsals per term, culminating in a performance at a Recital Soiree.
- Quarterly enrollment:
- Fall Quarter - September thru November
- Winter Quarter - December thru February
- Spring Quarter - March thru May
- Summer Quarter - June thru August
- Ensemble sizes: 3 to 10 students in each ensemble
- Performances: Each term ends with a performance in our frequent Recital Soirees, offering students valuable performance experiences and opportunities to demonstrate their musical progress.
- Placement process: Ensembles are grouped by Vibe instructors according to age, instrumentation, musical interest, and skill level.