Rooted in Private Instruction
Private and group music lessons are the "bread and butter" of Vibe Music Academy's educational approach, because we believe that it is only through specific, personalized attention that students will reach their musical potential. Using our well-rounded teaching approach, our lessons are uniquely tailored to the musical goals and interests of the students, while still maintaining a healthy focus on the fundamentals of music performance to foster the development of a well-rounded musician.
Vibe offers personalized lesson options to ensure you are getting the exact education you want.
- Instruments: Guitar, piano, voice, drums/percussion, early childhood music, violin, viola, cello, double bass, flute, clarinet, organ, theory & composition
- Lesson types: Individual or group
- Duration: 30, 45, or 60 minute
- Frequency: Weekly, twice weekly, or every other week
- Lesson location: Varies from teacher to teacher. Either at your teacher's home studio, or in the comfort of your own home. See our teacher page for specific location info on each teacher.
- Genres: Classical, Pop, Rock, Country, Jazz/Blues, Church Music, School Readiness, and more
- Performances: Participation in our frequent Recital Soirees, offering students valuable performance experiences and opportunities to demonstrate their musical progress.